EXPRESS BOOKKEEPING Perth
“If you deprive yourself of outsourcing
and your competitors do not,
you’re putting yourself out of business”
Lee Kuan Yew
Value Customer and Fellow Business Owner:
Outsourcing is defined as “The Externalization of the means to concentrate in the ends” and that is what we, at Express Bookkeeping – Lake Joondalup, would like to offer your business, in our areas of expertise.
Freeing up your time, as to allow you to concentrate on your customers, provide them with a better service, thus increasing customer satisfaction which will take your business, by default, to an increase in total revenue and the desirable Win-Win outcome. At the essence of mutually beneficial networking.
To all SME (Small and Medium Enterprises), in any industry sector of operation. Including but not limited to:
- Real State
- Service providers to Mining and gas Industry
- Trades and Services
- Professional Services,
- Contractors & Sub Contractors
- Transport and Logistics.
- Any SME, that needs to concentrate at what they do best (Their reason to be in bussines).
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Software installation and Training, business start up on MYOB
- Backlog – Get your business up to date to move forward
- Debt Collection
- Periodic Reporting
- Bank and Other Reconciliation
- Communicate with your Accountant and attend meetings
- Undertake special projects as required
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Decision Making Support
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Lost Statement
- Strategic Planning
- Business/Project Evaluation
- Financial Advise
- Work from our office. Pickup and Drop off paperwork.
- Work at your premises.
- Remote access to your system (where technically possible).
- Able to work independently and or as part of your team
- Per Hour (Depending on service require)
- Per Assignment (To be quoted and terms agreed prior to commencement)
At Express Bookkeeping Perth we are fully insured and qualified,
Call today for an obligation free quote on 1300EXPRESS.